Friday 23 November 2012

Morroccan lamb tagine

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. Life is busy right now. I'm doing two jobs, a course and I have essay deadlines and report deadlines to meet. Ha ha I should be writing the essay now but am doing a cheeky bit of procrastinating instead. At least it will all slow down a bit in a couple of weeks time.

I made this for the first time and it was really easy and very lovely. As a novice, I decided to use a ready prepared spice pack from Spicentice. This is a new company which was set up by a student, after her Mum used to send her to Uni with pre-prepared packets of spices so she would cook properly! Isnt that sweet? I used to live on supernoodles, beans on toast, flapjacks and the occasional chinese takeaway when I was at uni. And lots of cider of course.




Anyway, it was so, so easy to prepare as all the recipe instructions are on the back of the card. Even the children loved it so I will definitely use this again and perhaps try some of the other packets in the range.



Perfect winter food with a nice bottle of red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment