Tuesday 27 November 2012

52 weeks of happy- week 5

I feel as though I am lagging behind a bit with the happy series...but I'm not going to stress about it. If my 52 weeks takes a bit longer, that's ok with me.

My four things which are making me happy are

1. Boxes of clementines

For me, this is a sure sign that Christmas is not far away! I adore buying these lovely fresh clementines by the box and my family will munch their way through them in no time.


2. Pretty little squash (es?)

I saw these in the shop and am a bit scared of cooking with them, but thought I would bring them home as the colours are so pretty. A last little reminder of Autumn.


3. A gift from a friend

This was actually made my by friend and given to my daughter as a birthday present. But I love her too, so she hangs in our hallway. Isnt she lovely? Her legs and arms are made from painted twigs.


4. A real kiss!

My son who is two has just learned how to do "real kisses". before he would just grab me and slobber on my face, but now he grabs me and gives me a big smacker, then nestles his head into my neck for ages. It's the best feeling in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment