Thursday 20 December 2012

A beautiful song for Christmas

Phew...thank goodness. Ive finished work for Christmas. That means no reports or essays to write, no studying, no school runs, nothing at all for two whole weeks.

I've had a fantastic time this month, hosting a craft night and making some great Christmas decorations, going out with my husband to dance to our favourite band from when we first met and last weekend we went and stayed in an amazing old manor house in the Peak District. Which is why I haven't done any blogging for ages. Sorry.

I heard this song last night and it sent shivers down my spine. It feels just perfect for this time of year so I wanted to share it with you. It is a beautiful song by The Unthanks, called the King of Rome. Enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment