Saturday 6 October 2012

52 weeks of happy- week 1

52 weeks of happy is a great idea from one of my favourite blogs, Little Birdie.

                                 www.jasminestarblog.com/index.cfm?postID=1294&friday-randomness-bad-ideas-optimism


So here are my 4 favourite things this week that are making me happy.

1. Singing along with my kids in the car to the Beach Boys...ba ba ba, ba ba baran (or is it Barbara Anne) !! Pretty similar to this youtube video, if you want to join in :)



2. Winning an amazing carrot cake in a raffle at work, in aid of Macmillan nurses. Everyone in my team was desperate to win this, so I am going to donate it back to the team and we can scoff it together.

misofunky.com

3.  It is the Beatles' 50th anniversary, so I am going to include this lovely picture, which makes me smile whenever I see it. This vintage print is from pedlars.co.uk.




4. I should put something about my kids in here, shouldnt I? But I've got to be honest, they are driving me crackers this morning, having spilt apple juice on the carpet, splashed water on the floor, creating general mayhem, not allowing me to write this blog post as they wanted balamory karaoke on cbeebies and woke me up at 5.45am. My husband has just taken them out, so I can get some work done. So what I'm grateful for right now is....






Silence. That's better.

1 comment:

  1. That last one made me laugh! Great that you are joining in and love your list. Have a fantastic weekend. (Hopefully more relaxed than it started!) x

    ReplyDelete